Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Please Stand By..."

I hate to say it, but right now our reporter-on-the-scene, Tess Elliott, is having technical problems, so is unable to send in reports from the toy theatre festival. Which is very ironic, since this is the climax of the festival, which ends tomorrow night.

As frustrating as that is, I hope Tess can still share her insights into these last few days once she can communicate again (which is unknown...) Until then, please be patient. I shall share what I can from other sources.

UPDATE: Tess is getting content through via comments; in turn, I will be transferring them to posts asap on Sunday - STAY TUNED!

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Tess has SEVERAL posts coming all at once. I will be posting them as I get them done. I don't see any sense in parceling them out a day at a time or whatever. So when you see a new post, be sure to scan down the page, because they're might be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment