Monday, September 05, 2005

Enthusiast checks in after Hurricane


I received a voice mail today from Gigi Sandberg to let the toy theatre community know that she and her husband Glen were doing alright and are OK after Hurricane Katrina.

The Sandbergs live in Gulfport, Mississippi, which is not all that far from New Orleans itself. Gigi said things "...were a mess..." - I can only imagine, but being through several floods myself in my lifetime, I can imagine pretty good.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Sandbergs and all those affected.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:09 PM

    Trish, Thank you for letting everyone know about Gigi and Glen! Fritz and I have been trying to contact people who might know if they are doing OK or not. If you hear from her again, let them know we are willing to help if we can.

    Fritz and Kathleen Kannik
    Kannik's Korner
    www.toytheater.us

    ReplyDelete